Insurance Sales Professional - License Required
Western Springs, Illinois, USA
Susan Semanate Insurance Agency
Susan is an Agent with Allstate with offices in Oak Forest and Western Springs. She has won several prestigious awards during her time representing Allstate, such as Honor Ring, Leaders Forum and Circle of Champions. These awards are given to her for her high level of commitment, high standards in customer satisfaction and customer retention. She is proud to represent a company who’s been serving satisfied customers for over 85 years. Customers count on outstanding financial strength and superior claims service to help protect what they value most. Allstate delivers on their promise. 20+ YEARS OF SERVICE
Company website: https://agents.allstate.com/susan-semanate-oak-forest-il.html
We are seeking energetic and hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast pace agency sales department. As an independent insurance professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales agents that share your desire to win. Position pays a competitive base with a generous commission structure that works well for those who are disciplined and follow our proven sales process. Fill out the Apply Here field now so we can contact you for a phone interview.
Hiring For Both the Oak Forest and Western Springs Locations!!
**All who apply will automatically be emailed a link to an online assessment. Please complete the assessment to be considered further.**
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Must currently possess a property & casualty insurance license.
- Successful sales background.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.