Licensed Insurance Agent
Atlanta, GA, United States
Reid Nix Agency
Our Allstate Agency is a family-owned business for over 35 years. We work closely with Allstate to help people with their insurance and financial needs – people like you who need help with coverage for your home, vehicle, life insurance, and more. Our service-oriented agency is not only owned and operated by a family, but customers say we make them feel like family, too.
Company website: https://agents.allstate.com/reid-nix-stone-mountain-ga.html
Are you looking for a career rather than a job? Our agency is consistently in the top of our market, and we have an opening for a Full-Time top performing Sales and Customer Service Representatives to join our award winning sales team.
With our insurance agency’s extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share. As insurance sales representatives continue to drive growth to our locations we never loose sight of our commitment to put “the client” at the center of our attention.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
The ideal candidate has excellent business acumen with a contagious, positive attitude and an outgoing personality, who is not afraid to meet new people, who possesses excellent computer skills, who has the ability to multi-task, who works well with their peers, and who has a true passion for helping others. You must be coachable and willing to learn. Typing proficiency is a must.
The candidate should also have both sales and customer service experience, can work under tight deadlines, is goal-oriented and competitive. Many years working in a business and/or retail setting with the public is a big plus.
Please note, we want high-level producers, those willing to work hard and meet goals. If you are looking for a position to answer a few phone calls, file some papers and quote customers as they call-in, this is not what we are looking to add to our team.
A Property & Casualty (P&C) Producer License with commercial and/or personal lines experience IS required for the position before you can start.
If the ideal candidate description describes you, please apply! We pay a base salary plus bonuses/commission.