Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
John Rose Agency
Serving the insurance and financial needs of North and South Carolina for more than 20 years, the Licensed Sales Professionals and Financial Specialists of The John Rose Agency are dedicated to protecting the assets of our customers, and supporting the financial goals of our clientele. With 6 locations and numerous awards, the John Rose Agency is one of the largest and most successful insurance agencies in the country.
Company website: www.JohnRoseAgency.com
Have a strong sales background? Looking for a new opportunity with huge potential? Think you have what it takes to become a sales representative for one of the largest corporations in North America? Do you want to take control of your financial future? Think you have management potential? If you answer “Yes” to any of the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
Due to market expansion and company growth, we are looking for true client oriented sales representatives for multiple offices in Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, and Statesville. As an agency sales professional you will be part of a team focused on providing insurance and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement income.
If you or someone you know would like additional information regarding this opportunity, please apply. All responses and referrals will remain confidential.
All interested and qualified applicants will receive a candidate assessment. Once completed, our agency sales/financial manager will follow up for a phone interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer base salary, plus commission, benefits and paid training. NO INSURANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Actual job responsibilities are determined by the agency owner. Duties are to include, but not limited to:
- Develop and cultivate in market relationships
- Cross-selling existing clients with other company products
- Generate new business, leads and referrals
- Understand company culture and philosophy
- Sense of urgency when accomplishing goals
- Ensure company standards are met at all times
- Excellent internal and external communication
- Foster business development and agency growth within the community
- Overcoming Objections & Sales Obstacles
- Excellent client experience & relationship building
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- No prior Insurance industry experience necessary but a background in some type of sales is preferred.
- North Carolina Property/Casualty License required for the position but NOT REQUIRED TO APPLY
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.