- Research, analyze, and prepare compliance memos by reviewing state and federal laws, regulations, bulletins, and other information sources. Be creative in research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and communicate compliance regulations with broker partners and clients.
- Demonstrate familiarity with extraterritorial research, group trusts, association products, and traditional group supplemental and/or medical products.
- Utilize strong project management skills; handle multiple projects and products; keep clients and staff abreast of status.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Health and Benefits background.
Minimum 4-year college degree in Business, Insurance, English, Law, or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively with diverse clients.
Demonstrated ability to work productively on an independent basis and remote from a home office operation.
Strong interpersonal skills and business judgment; ability to enhance team performance through individual contribution and focus on common goals.
Demonstrated progressive and broad-based comprehension of insurance operations such as contracts, claims, underwriting.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Proficient use of MS Office 365 Suite and familiarity with current e-trends, i.e., Ease Central, payroll, and enrollment technology.